Fixed a crash when the -e option was used. Thanks to nemesis661 for reporting this.
Thanks to Urpo Lankinen for sending me a patch which adds:
Many thanks to Emanuel Haupt for providing me a shell on a FreeBSD
- Improvements in the configure script to support non-Linux unix like platforms (Tested on freebsd)
- Added a configure option to disable optimisations in case gcc runs out of memory (happens on freebsd with g++ 3.4.2)
- Added a configure script.
- Tested on non-x86 archs (Sparc64 and x86_64).
- Fixed a path manipulation bug.
|Caitsith 2 Fixed the way timing/fade was handled.
|Sync with Highly Advanced Version 0.11
|Added a command line option to play
files in random order and fixed a display bug.
|Initial release, based on Highly Advanced 0.10